Add Polygon and Polyline Options
There are 2 new options in the Edit Policy section. These options can enable or disable the adding of polygons and polylines to a Team Map.
9 Jul 2014
TeamMaps.com Site Restored
Apologies for the site being down for the last two days. A transfer of other sites to the server did not go as planned and the result was that the server had to be re-imaged and installed from scratch.
The site should now be operational again. Please contact us if you encounter any problems.
27 Aug 2013
KML Layers and Places Import
2 updates have been made to Team Maps
- KML Layers. These layers as displayed in the right-hand options bar and can set to be initially displayed or hidden.
- Places Import. Use this function to import data from a tab seperated value (TSV) feed into a map's internal feed.
6 Aug 2013
Team Maps Updates
A few updates have been made to Team Maps
- substantial improvements to the update speed for clustering
- changed default map settings
- fixed the bug where feeds could not be deleted
- edit policy can be limited add markers only (no polygons or lines)
- name filter applies to all text displayed in the index sidebar.
27 Jun 2013
Quad Angle Maps
Four times the imagery. View locations using 45 degree imagery from four angles simultaneously.
26 Jun 2013
Three new tutorials have been added to help with: Creating Editable Maps, Combining Feeds and Templates.
19 Jun 2013
The Open Beta phase has started. Register now and create your Team Map.
13 Jun 2013
Welcome To Team Maps
Closed beta testing has started. Participants can register for a free subscriber account.
1 May 2013